Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2015

NBA 2k16

NBA 2K16
My career: There is an improvement on my career its called the story you start off in High School and there`s alot of cut scenes you can skip them or watch them.Then you pick a college to play for and based on how you do decides on what place you get drafted (I got drafted tenth to the Miami Heat).There is a thing called an off day you can do a practice.A practice gives you attribute upgrades so you can upgrade your characer after you spend all it upgrades,you start of with 75.You can also do endorsements.Certain endorsements like Jordan or Adidas say u have to go to 4 off days and get like 1,000 vc (virtual currency)then there's other ones that give you 200 vc for one off day visit.Then tgere are connections those are my favorite off day experience's. I really like the mode my team and there's some my career connections so you can get certain players like marc gasol and klay thompson,John wall which are some of the best golds in my team.Then there's you'r my court where you can practice on you'r dribble moves shot release and etc, you can customize you'r my court it can be real NBA courts it can be like camaflauge or the dye or other colors some cost more then others, you can slos have decorative balls and nets etc the choice is your's.There is also a shoe rack where it collects all the shoes you buy and where to be stylish and also there's a shelf with all your rewards like defensive player of they year MVP and many more. Also if you do the carmelo anthony connection you get spike lee if you do spike lee you unlock MICHAEL JORDAN and if you do mj you get the terminal 23 my court(arguebly the best court in the game).

No comments:

Post a Comment